Article by Wendy McCance
Gain social media knowledge and improve your blog by learning some new tips and tricks.
Below are some of my favorite articles that will have you looking like a social media pro in no time.
- Forget about pretty images. 2016 is all about creating the video. Yep, it’s time to grab the customer’s attention in a whole new way. If you use Facebook ads, you’ll want to read this step-by-step article on how to create Facebook video ads. Create Facebook Video Ads
- Here is a great guide to get you through the reality and myth of SEO. Learn best practices and strategy for search engine optimization. 17 SEO Myths
- Create a strong blog strategy. Check out these 39 blogging tips right from the pros.
39 Blogging Tips
- If you have a Facebook page, the best way to increase your customer base is by maximizing your reach in Facebook news feed. Learn how to increase your reach organically.
- All you need to know for a strong Facebook strategy based on the new rules for 2015.
New Facebook Consumer Habits
- Do you use Tumblr to market your brand? Maybe it’s time to give Tumblr a second look. Learn how to properly use Tumblr to market your brand. Marketing Your Brand on Tumblr.
- Not sold on Tumblr yet? Here’s an additional article demonstrating 14 brands that made the most out of Tumblr. 14 Brands Who Owned Tumblr this Year.
- I’m in love with this site! Every social media icon in one place. Love the variety of arrows available to use to point to a link!! Most Popular Text signs and Symbols
- Isn’t it time to really learn all about the Twitter hashtag? All the information you need to use hashtags successfully. Scientific Guide to Hashtags.
- All the basics for a busines to get off the ground using social media. The Business Owners Social Media Tool Kit
- 12 content leaders explain what drives traffic using content alone. Increase Traffic with Solid Content.
I hope these links give you some inspiration for ways to get the most out of your marketing efforts!